Pueraria Mirifica herb is native to Thailand and has been used by locals for its rejuvenating properties. It is touted as a miracle herb and is highly popula. It fights off wrinkles and slows down aging.
It promotes hair growth and darkens gray hair and helps with sharpening memory and eyesight. It increases vigor and vitality, improves blood circulation and enhances appetite.
Pueraria Mirifica Side Effects
- Women who show sensitivity to the predominant female hormone estradiol have developed headaches after using the products.
- Hot flashes and night sweats have also been reported as side effects.
- Temporary anemia
- Overall, the side effects from using Pueraria Mirifica raise no serious concerns.
Side Effects Of Pueraria Mirifica in Men
- Pueraria Mirifica thrives in the same habitat as Butea Superba, another miracle herb that is utilized as an aphrodisiac among men.
- After the first intake, there is an increased blood flow that may cause a flushed face.
- Those who have peptic ulcers can feel fullness or bloating during the first 2 weeks.
- Allergic reactions like rashes may occur in some similar drugs that are applied on the skin.
- Lower levels of testosterone, change in blood chemicals and enlargement of spleen have manifested in studies done with butea superba usage.
Benefits OF Pueraria Mirifica for Hair Loss
- Using pueraria mirifica can correct pattern baldness in both men and women.
- It nourishes and stimulates the follicles to reinforce hair growth, while eliminating the clogged follicles.
- It also increases healthy flow of blood for a healthier scalp.