Lemon cayenne pepper cleanse has become recently popular therapy in health spas, and among people who want to lose weight in a hurry. It has gained its popularity since the method was followed by a famous lady singer to reduce her weight for an upcoming film.
However, lemon cayenne pepper cleanse is followed in some parts of the world since ages, to detoxify the body. People also refer to it as lemon detox diet, or maple syrup diet or a master cleanse.
Lemon Cayenne Pepper Cleanse Health Benefits
Naturopaths claim Lemon cayenne pepper cleanse is beneficial in many ways, it cleanses the body of the accumulated toxins from the system.It also gives the digestive tract a well deserved rest. It is beneficial in reducing weight in obese people, and energizes the body. Juice fasting has become a modern day diet fad for losing weight. Juice fasting is safe for most people if they follow it for a short period.
However, people following it should be supervised by an experienced health care professional. Lemon cayenne pepper cleanse is basically a liquid diet comprising of lemon concentrate and cayenne pepper mixed in water. People who want to follow it have to drink only this liquid.It has to be consumed all through the day, on an average 10 to 12 glasses. The diet has to be followed for 7 to 10 days. The dieter is not allowed to eat solid food. Even any other juices are not permitted. Occasionally the dieter is permitted to drink salt water.
Lemon Juice And Cayenne Pepper Cleanse Recipe
The ingredients in lemon cayenne pepper cleanse recipe are all beneficial to our body in their own way. As the name suggests lemon, crushed cayenne pepper, maple syrup and water are its ingredients. Lemon is good for detoxifying liver.It improves the digestion and indirectly helps the liver to remove body toxins.
Maple syrup is good for providing energy and simultaneously it controls the hunger. Cayenne pepper increases body metabolism. Water is useful in throwing out the toxins from the system.
The lemon cayenne pepper cleanse recipe is very easy to prepare.
- Take one glass of water, it should be filtered water.
- Add 2 tablespoon of fresh organic lemon juice, squeezed.
- Add 2 tablespoon of maple syrup, it is better if the syrup is B grade as it is said to contain minerals.
- A pinch of cayenne pepper, or ¼ tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients and lemon cayenne pepper cleanse is ready.
The above ingredients are for one serving.
While you are following lemon cayenne pepper diet remember to drink a cup of herbal tea, but not more than twice a day. Herbal tea helps in the bowel movement and prevents constipation. Drink one cup early in the morning and one cup while sleeping.
You also need to take a glass of salt water in a day. If you are suffering from any pre-existing disease such as diabetes etc, before commencing lemon cayenne pepper diet you should consult your physician, because the lemon diet may not suit you or worsen your already pre- existing disease.
- It is composed of 100% liquid, as consumed through specially made lemonade that flushes out the harmful toxins in the body.
- People can choose between 7 to 10 days as the period in which the diet will be followed.
- Only the lemonade drink and no solid food will be consumed during the cleansing period.
- About 6 to 10 glasses of the drink will suffice during the detoxification diet.
- To supplement the lemonade diet, consume senna tea in the evening and a drink made of sea salt in the morning that functions as toxin flush.
- Create the salt water drink by mixing two tablespoons of sea-salt in a quart of lukewarm water. This solution will be readily flushed from the digestive system, without the fear of being absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Prepare the recipe following the specific instructions. Do not alter the proportions of any ingredient. Maple syrup and cayenne pepper are the only components mixed with the lemonade juice.
Ingredients Of Lemonade Cleanse Recipe
It is easy to make the recipe for Lemonade Cleanse, with the ingredients that are readily available in the market.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, freshly squeezed from organic lemons.
- Measure 2 tablespoons of grade-B maple syrup and 1/10th teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients in 8 ounces of water.
- When the period of diet has ended, do not eat large portions of food immediately as it can be harmful for the body who has not adjusted to the regular diet.
- Gradually introduce solid foods again. During the first two days after the diet, drink fresh orange juice as much as 10 glasses a day. Consume water in between.
- On the third day, drink the orange juice in the morning and have lunch made of fresh and raw fruits. For dinner, prepare a raw vegetable salad.
- On the fourth day, repeat the orange juice ritual in the morning. Prepare soup from fresh vegetables for lunch and another for dinner.
- After following this four-day adjustment period, solid foods can be reintroduced to the regular diet.
Side Effects of Master Cleanse Diet
- Cramps in the abdominal area may develop during the diet.
- Moving bowel can occur between 3 to 4 times a day.
- A feeling of lethargy is experienced as well, due to the elimination of the accumulated toxins.
- Vomiting and joint pains can also occur.
- Other side effects reported by users include headaches, nauseas and irritability.