Hair on finger becomes quiet an embarrassment for every woman at the time of wearing an engagement ring. At least few people are sure to scrutinize the follicular region of her finger. Presence of hair on finger can devastate the beauty of hand. More prominent above the knuckles, fine and light hair on fingers are less noticeable.
However, some women and men have thick, dark and dense growth of hair on their finger. These persons are always bothered of their gorilla hand and often seek ways to remove those unwanted hair.
Growth of hair is directly related to your genes.It is prefixed since the time of inception and no one can change it. But in some cases too much of hair growth can be due to hormonal imbalance. There are several techniques found effective in getting rid of hair on top of fingers. Some of the techniques are expensive and require medical assistance, while there are inexpensive natural ways too to remove hair from finger without pain or irritation.
How To Get Rid Of Hair On Fingers?
- Tweezers: Since there are few hairs on finger, it is easier to pluck them. All you have to do is purchase good quality of tweezers which can grasp the hair firmly when you remove them. However, plucking may be painful and irritable if you have dense and coarse hair on your finger. Avoid the plucking option and instead use other methods.
- Shaving: Shaving is the commonest and easiest method used to remove unwanted hair on top of fingers. Since the hair is fine in most cases, shaving does not take time. Also the area of shaving is limited. You may have to shave the hair once in a week.
- Wax: Waxing is a painful procedure to rip out finger hairs, but the result lasts for many weeks unlike shaving. Purchase a waxing kit. It contains the wax, applicator and the strip to remove the wax. Follow the instruction on kit to heat the wax, apply and remove the wax. It may vary from one kit to another. Hair removed by waxing may take at least 4 to 6 week time to grow.
- Electrolysis: It is the procedure which requires dermatologist help. It is a permanent way to remove hair on fingers. In this procedure an electrical current is passed through thin wire. Each hair follicle is treated. It may take few sessions to completely remove the hair, depending on its growth and thickness.
Natural Ways To Remove Hair On Fingers
If you are not comfortable with the ways suggested above, there are other natural ways to remove hair on fingers.
- Prepare a paste by mixing wheat flour and water. Apply the paste on the hair above your knuckles. Leave the paste for few minutes till it becomes dry. Use fingers of other hand to rub and remove the paste. Following the procedure daily or on alternate days will remove the hair from its roots.
- Rub Loofha pad on your fingers while bathing. Regular use of loofha will certainly remove unwanted hair present on finger.
- Prepare a paste by mixing sugar and lemon juice. Apply it when the paste becomes thin. Remove the paste with a fine clean cloth. Clean the area gently with water.
If you want to make the hair less visible apply a paste prepared by mixing gram flour, milk and pinch of turmeric. Apply it regularly for few days.