Medicine For Loose Motion
The digestive system makes up the most intricate parts of our body as it aids in smoothly digesting food and ejection of waste materials. However, if the digestive system fails to properly function in digesting the food we eat, loose motion is one of the most common results. Thus, you can try the following home based medicines for treating loose motion:
Loose Motions Home Remedies
- One effective medicine for loose motion is Psyllium seed husk, also known as Isabgol. Take 5 grams of Isabgol with cold water and about a teaspoon of sugar added.
- Another effective home made medicine for this condition is apple. Get an apple, then shred it. As much as possible, leave the shredded pieces of apple on a plate for at least twenty minutes until they turn into brown color and eat them.
- Unripe Aegle marmelos or Bael fruit is also an effective remedy for loose motion. Slice the unripe bael fruit and sundry to powder the slices. Mix the powdered bael fruit into a glass of water and drink twice a day.
- Boil three chopped garlic cloves in milk and drink every night.
- Make a paste of one green chili with two tbsp of lime juice mixed with half a teaspoon of camphor. Eat a quarter of this mixture for relief of loose motion.
- Take 2 to 3 tsp coriander seeds soaked in water overnight with a cup of buttermilk.
- Application of ginger juice around the navel can also help.
- Drinking of a tea spoon of cumin seeds in one glass of water has also proven effective.
- Take one mashed ripe banana with a pinch of salt twice daily.