Question: Home remedies for bug bite itch. How to get rid of bug bites quickly? What are natural remedies for bed bug bites?
Answer: We often see that some people are suffering from bug bite itching. These bed bugs are often found in the crevices of bed, they are small, oval, non flying insects of species cimicidae.
Bed bugs feed on the blood of humans and animals. After sucking the blood they become red in color.
Symptoms Of Bug Bite
These are the main symptoms of bug bite.
- Bed bugs can bite any where on the body, on face, neck and hands etc.
Home Remedies For Bug Bite Itch
- Make a paste of baking soda and baking soda. Apply the paste right on the itching area. After the paste of baking soda dries up, it will flake and fall off. The resulting itching will stop.
- Another important home remedy for bed bug itching is applying tea tree oil or lavender oil directly on the site of the bite of the bug. They are said to relieve the itching within few minutes after the application.
- Rubbing alcohol will help to relieve the itch of the bug bite.
- Emu oil is also helpful in treating the itch. Apply emu oil on the bug bite area to get relief from the itching.
- Wash the area of the itchy skin, with water and soap so that germs and other allergy provoking substances are removed.