Homeopathy is a science based on individuality of a person, professionals prescribe medicines according to the constitution of a person, his personal history, the totality of physical and psychological symptoms.
Homeopathic Cures for Acid Reflux Disorder
Here are some the therapeutic homeopathic remedies for acid reflux disorder, although the characteristic symptoms will vary from person to person.
- Arsenic alb: heartburn, nausea, retching and vomiting after eating or drinking. Burning pain in stomach. Great thirst, drinks much but little at a time. Cannot bear the sight or smell of food. Craves acids and coffee. Gastralgia from slightest food and drink. Terrible fear and difficult breathing with acid reflux. Food swallowed seems to lodge in the esophagus, which seems closed and nothing would pass down. Patient craves milk.
- Carbo-veg: patient coming under this remedy will have frequent violent eructation’s, sour eructations, acidity in mouth:; burning in stomach and chest. These patients get relief from belching. They are better after passing flatus.
- Natrum phos: this is a great remedy for acid reflux, it is indicated in patients having symptoms of sour belching, sour vomits, sensation of hair on tip of tongue. Pain in stomach and chest is felt 2 hours after eating.
- Robinia: the acid reflux symptoms are well authenticated with this medicine. One of the indications for this remedy is acid reflux accompanied by frontal headache. The other indication is intensely acrid eructations. Acid reflux in children is well treated with Robinia. Pain and burning in stomach is frequently observed at night. These are the indications for Robinia.
- Sulphur: It is one of the main homeopathic remedy for acid reflux problem. It is indicated when the symptoms are: putrid eructation’s, food tastes too salty, there is great desire for sweets in persons indicated with sulphur. Milk disagrees in this patient. Burning is marked whether it is stomach, in rectum or on skin. Patients having acid reflux will have empty feeling in their stomach at 11 a.m. they will feel weak and faint. If these are the symptoms of patient having acid reflux, sulphur is indicated in such patients.
The above homeopathic remedies are frequently indicated in persons having acid reflux.