Question: I’m 20 years old with height 5 feet and 7 inches. I am very skinny and worried about my shape and size as I have a flat chest. Please suggest home remedies and diet for breast enlargement. Also please suggest some remedies for unequal breast size.
Enlargement of the breast size, after the period of 18 years is quite difficult.
The breast comprises of fat cells, glands and ducts. It does not have any muscles. It is supported by a fine network of tissue and lies over the pectoral muscles.
Hence, what can be done to make the breast appear bigger, is, to work on the pectorals. The results are flattering.
Exercise to Tone up the Pectorals
- Butterfly press: Lie down on a bed/ mat. Raise the arms and bring them in level with the chest. Inhale and hold till the count of 10. then exhale and drop the arms. This technique shows very quick results.
- Wall press: Stand straight facing a wall. Place your palms straight against the wall and press forcefully against it. A strong pressure will build up in the chest region. Do 10 of these. A regular practice of this technique, tones up the pectorals.
- Yoga asanas – Bhujangasana and Gomukhasana work impressively on the chest region. They make the muscles of the chest firm and toned up.
- Augment your daily intake of protein-rich foods such as fish, pulses, legumes, soy, tofu, soy milk, soy curd, sprouts. This diet will help put on weight thereby helping in increasing breast size. They provide you with the required amino acids necessary for muscle building.
These techniques should be practiced religiously every day for 3 months for the results to show.
Another area which you can tackle is weight. It will increase the deposition of adipose cells in the breast and consequently augment the size.
Most importantly it is absolutely crucial and essential to love your body the way it is. Accept your body and work on and enhance the positive attributes and camouflage the negative ones.
Question: My breast size is 28 and I am 25 years old. Suggest some natural treatment to enhance my breast size.
The breast is a glandular structure, which comprises of adipose cells (fat cells), certain glands and ducts. It is held up by a very fine network of tissues and the entire structure, lies over the pectoral zone of muscles.
At the age of 25 years, it is extremely difficult to develop breast. The breast ceases to develop beyond the age of 18 years. But, do not be disheartened. Certain techniques and exercises aim at toning up the pectoral muscles, thus enhancing breast size. Almost 1 cup size augmentation can be achieved with ease.
Some Natural Exercises to Enlarge Breasts
- Stretch out on a mat or a bed. Lift your arms upwards and bring them in line with the breasts. Inhale and hold the hands in this position up to a count of 20.Then exhale and drop them.
- Face a wall. Place your hands on the wall, keeping them wider than the shoulder width. Lean forward, and bend your shoulders forwards as you bring you chest close to the wall. An intense heaviness or force will help in the breasts enlargement. Release. Do 30 of these daily. A regular practice of this technique, tones up the pecs.
- Massaging the breasts regularly also helps achieve well-rounded breasts and an increased cup-size.
- It is also required that you increase your weight, in case you are too skinny. Gaining weight helps attain fuller breasts.
- These techniques ought to be practiced religiously every day for a time period of 3 months for the results to be evident.
Question: I’m 21 and always feel embarrassed because of my small breast size. I want to consult some doctor. Would you prefer me to consult some doctor or buy some pills from market?
Safe Way of Breast Augmentation
The growth and development of the breast begins between the ages 9-12 years and goes on up to the ages of 12-19 years.
Increasing the size of your breasts, after this period, is difficult. There are a lot of products (creams) and pills available in the market, which claim to enhance the size, but they aren’t really useful.
Visiting a cosmetic surgeon is not a sound idea. Surgical intervention has its own pros and cons.
What you can do is: develop and tone up the muscles which support the breast tissue, the pectorals, and hence increase the size indirectly. The pectoralis major and the pectoralis minor are the chest muscles which should be worked on at the gym, under the guidance of a trainer. The results could be promising.
Some more stuff you can try out at home to augment your breast size:
- One option is gaining weight. It increases the fat deposits in the breasts and thereby enlarges them.
- Eat correctly and adequately.
- Make your meal a balanced and complete. It should comprise of carbohydrates (rice and wheat), protein (pulses and dals), fruits and vegetables, in the right proportion.
- Restrict the intake of protein shakes and energy drinks.
- Don’t depend solely on supplements for micronutrients. Let your food provide you most of the required nutrients for breast enlargement.