How to Lighten Dark Lips?
For any person, looking good is never easy. For one, a lot of problems are sure to stay in the way of looking good. There is the need to have a slim and healthy body while one needs to maintain a general feeling of being good and attractive.
One factor that greatly affects a person looks is the color of the lips. This is because the lips is the one part of the body that is easily seen by others and one that can easily provoke people into making comments, whether it’s good or bad.
Causes of Dark Lips
There is no single factor that deserves special mention as the culprit for the skin’s coloration (including the lips). This is because each of us has a unique pigment for our skin, which means that each of us has a unique skin color.
Dark Lips Remedy and Treatment
It’s a good thing that there is a way to lighten dark lips. With the advent of technology, man has been able to tap into materials that were hitherto unknown when it comes to skin whitening properties. These new products include the following:
- Beeswax. Another benefit from the beehive factory, beeswax is known for being a dependable emulsifier that is frequently used in skin care products because of its ability to moisturize, seal, protect, and help in whitening the skin.
- Benefits of cocoa butter. You may think that this is only used in making chocolates. It’s time to change your beliefs! From pressed cocoa butter, one may extract antioxidants that are excellent emollient that soften and protect the skin. Moreover cocoa butter is also known to diminish stretch marks and wrinkles, as well as relieve irritation.
- Cucumber extract. Cucumber is one of the most widely consumed vegetable. Just slice a small part about the size when you ordinarily slice the veggie, then press the cucumber against the dark spot that you want to whiten.
- Another way to help whiten your lip is to make sure that you have enough intake of Vitamin C. This is because Vitamin C can inhibit the production of melanin, the skin pigment that gives the skin a dark color.
- Drink enough milk. The lactic acid in milk is known to be very potent in whitening properties. Moreover, milk is known to accelerate the process of removing dead skin cells.