Pale Lips Causes
Pale-looking lips are in fashion. However, it can also be a condition that requires medical attention.
- Pale lips are primarily caused by a lack of blood circulation and lack of oxygen that nourishes the tissues of the lips. Since blood causes the reddish color in our skin, paleness is a consequence of decreased blood flow.
- Anemia – this disease is characterized by the decrease in the red blood cell count of hemoglobin (the oxygen-binding site of the red blood cells) levels.
- Eating cold foods or desserts.
- Cold weather.
- Makeup and cosmetics.
Pale Lips Symptoms
Aside from pale lips, you may also experience the following:
- Tingling sensation
- Bruises or discoloration
- Light headedness
- A feeling of faintness
How to Get Pale Lips Naturally
Getting pale lips naturally is easy.Just follow these steps:
- A nude lip partners perfectly with bold eyes. Have some swipes of mascara and eye liner. Have a smoky eye with dark shadows. It will just do the trick.
- If you have pale skin, you can use peachy or pinker shades. This will create a natural nude lip. This will create a not-so pale shade that looks like a piece of white paper or ghostly.
- If you have a darker tone, be sure not to use those white creams or foundation. Be natural. Make it jive with your skin color.
- Others try dabbing some foundation to get the effect. But this won’t last long and causes dryness to your lips. You can try putting some chapstick before the foundation.
- If you are removing makeup or lipstick, do it gently with a soft cloth soaked in lukewarm water. Too much swiping will cause small tears in your lips that will make it more pinkish.