Headaches and other discomforts like – tiredness, exhaustion and reactions to changes in the weather signify that body’s overall balance is disturbed. Our working conditions, living habits and other factors contribute towards unhealthy effects and initiate the above illnesses.
Homeopathic remedies aims to re-establish the physical, mental and emotional balance of the patient. It regulates the condition of blood vessels in the head and helps in reducing the uncomfortable and painful symptoms. People, who suffer from constant headaches and other disturbances in their well being, should seek the help of an experienced homeopath.
Few people develop allergic reactions to change in the weather. They are also able to predict change in weather, by the headaches or rheumatic complaints, increased nervousness and extreme tiredness they experience during the onset. Being sensitive to changes in the weather is uncomfortable. Consult an experienced homeopath when you suffer from massive complaints.
Symptoms & Homeopathic Remedies For Headache Due To Weather Changes
- Headache at the line where the edges of the skull meet.
- Rheumatic complaints
- Sensitive hair roots
- Previous bone fractures are painful
Worse – Melting snow, damp and cold weather
Better – Sunny and warm weather
Remedy – Calcarea phosphorica
- Burning, piercing, dull pain in the forehead.
- Feeling as if a board is being nailed to the head.
- In cases of unexpected weather changes – damp cold or cold nights in the summer.
Better – Warm weather in the summertime
Remedy – Dulcamara
- Piercing, stabbing pain
- One feels as if the whole head is going to split apart.
- It is often one sided
- After being exposed to stormy, dry, cold, windy weather.
Better – Warm rooms, damp warmth and when it begins to rain.
Remedy – Hepar sulfuris
- Head feels heavy and hot, pounding headache.
- Extremely nervous and dizziness.
- Cannot tolerate tight clothing.
- Sudden onset in hot weather and sunshine and also in the spring.
Worse – Taking a nap in the middle of the day.
Remedy – Lachesis
- Dull headache with nausea.
- Starts before a thunderstorm.
- Before the weather becomes hot and sunny.
- Summer heat causes great weakness.
Worse – Mental stress
Remedy – Natrum carbonicum
- Pain in the back of the neck accompanied by dizziness, rheumatic.
- Feeling of every change from dry to damp weather, particularly in fog and damp indoor places.
Better – Dry air, warmth
Remedy – Natrum sulfuricum
- Neural pain in the shoulder.
- Headaches, stiff neck and person frequently shivers, even when it is warm.
Worse – Cold wind, cold weather, humid weather.
Better – Warmth
Remedy – Nux vomica
- Rheumatic complaints, heavy head, or headache on the forehead.
- Dizziness while getting up, sciatica pain.
- Skin becomes numb, brought on by sudden changes in the weather.
- Becoming chilled after perspiring, by exposure to cold winds.
Remedy – Rhus toxicodendron
- Uncomfortable, unbearable headaches from the back of the head to the forehead.
- Toothache and neural facial pain, sciatica pain.
- Constantly cold, reduced interest and enthusiasm, old scars hurt.
Worse – When weather changes to cold.