Graying of black hair is generally considered a part of natural aging process. However, there are individuals who are prone to having gray or white hair prior to the normal age of graying hair which is 45 and above. Other factors which lead to graying of hair include:
- Malnutrition or vitamin deficiencies.
- Side effects of medication.
- Stress and anxiety.
Natural Remedies For Black Hair
Generally, hair turns white due to loss of melanin. White hair makes a person look older and aged. If you are among the many people who want to know how to cure white hair, you should read on and take these simple and effective home remedies for black hair:
- Change your diet and plan for meals containing high amount of vitamin C. Eat plenty of tropical fruits such as papaya, coconut juice and coconut meat, guava and pineapple. Take plenty of citrus fruits since they are known to be very good sources of vitamin C.
- Include foods that are rich in minerals in your diet. Increase your intake of food which contains zinc, biotin, magnesium, vitamin B12, B6, vitamin A and iron. If possible, eat your fruits and vegetables in its raw form to ensure getting your much-needed vitamins and minerals.
- If you want to know how to remove white hair, use virgin coconut oil. You can take a spoonful of virgin oil one in the morning and another before bedtime. You can also massage your scalp with the use of virgin coconut oil to bring back the blackness of your hair and to rejuvenate the scalp.
How To Get Rid Of White Hair?
- Avoid using commercial shampoo since they usually contain harmful ingredients that damages hair and scalp out of frequent using. Instead, use herbal shampoo, preferably gugu or those made out of aloe vera extract to thicken and naturally blacken the hair.
- Avoid getting stressed physically and emotionally. Take yoga for relaxation. Deep and slow breathing will also help to relax and calm your system which results to total well-being and rejuvenation of organs including your white hairs. Stress speeds up aging and whitening of hair is among the signs of aging process.
- You can delay the untimely whitening of your hair by having a healthy lifestyle. Quit smoking, avoid alcoholic drinks and coffee. Sleep at least eight hours a day and exercise regularly. You should also avoid polluted areas and get the most of fresh air, as much as possible.