Mono or infectious mononucleosis is a viral disease, often referred as ‘œthe kissing disease’. It is most common in older teens and young adults. Infectious mononucleosis is caused by the Epstein Barr virus. Cyto megalovirus can also cause be another …
Category: Health FAQ 4
Symptoms of Threadworms in Adults
- Mostly, threadworms, or pin worms, effect children, but adults are not immune. It is most likely that an adult gets threadworms from an infested child.
- They can live in the intestines for a month and
Causes of Water Infection In Men And Women
Aside from dehydration, there are a few additional causes that make women more prone to water infection or UTI.
- As the female urethra is short, therefore the bacteria has easier access to
Olive Oil Treatment for Gastritis
- Stomach acidity, heartburn, and other gastric discomforts can lead to much more serious issues like painful ulcers.
- Instead of turning to chemical medications to relieve the gnawing aggravations of stomach pain, people prefer a more
Different and Most Common Types of Poisoning
- Believe it or not, the most common way people get poisoned is through the food supply. That seems to be clear through the fast food and pet food salmonella exposure. There is a
Burning Pain During Bowel Movement Causes
- People suffering with irritable bowel syndrome and have frequent problems with diarrhea often complain of a burning sensation while passing stool.
- The loose stools are irritating to the tender tissue of the rectum and
Red wasps are also known as paper wasps, often seen with their nests on the projected roof surface of your house or walls or under the tree.
Red wasps like other irascible insects, such as bee, hornets and yellow jackets …
Probiotics acidophilus are the natural bacteria present in our digestive system, they are supposed to be good bacteria which help the food to get digested, support the immune system and counter the balance of bad bacteria in the digestive tract.…
Natural Blood Purification
- It only stands to reason that if too many poisons and chemical toxins are permitted to build up in the body, the body breaks down, system by system.
- As sludge and garbage fill our blood vessels and
Causes of Ruptured Appendix
- The way the appendix is situated off the large intestine makes it prone to getting blocked by fecal waste. Blockage can occur from cancerous growths too.
- This build up of waste or tumors causes this little
Psoriasis of the Liver Causes and Symptoms
- Psoriasis of the liver is a term used to describe the damage that potent psoriasis medications infringes on the liver.
- Although some people have to resort to medications with bad side effects on
Best Home Medicine for Chicken Pox
- Chicken pox generally strikes during youth, but some older folks do get it later in life. It comes from a virus.
- This illness has to just run its course. It can last for weeks.
Headache is one of the most common human ailments. There are numerous possible causes for headache ranging from mild head injury to serious brain tumor. The pain can be localized to one part of the head or there is diffused …
24 Hour Bug Symptoms
- The 24 hour bug generally hits quickly and ends quickly. All of a sudden you feel achy, chilly, and the belly is upset. Most of the symptoms are related to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Respiratory symptoms rarely
Why Do I have Bumpy Fingers Under Skin
- Believe it or not, your fingernails tell a lot about your health in general. They can signal internal disorders before any other symptoms appear.
- Fingernails normally are a healthy shade of pink
When an adult wets the bed, nights can be filled with anxiety and upset. Bedwetting or nocturnal enuresis is involuntary passage of urine while in sleep.
The condition is more embarrassing especially if it is present in adults.
When there is a hole in the diaphragm or when certain spot in diaphragm becomes weak, abdominal contents make its way into the chest cavity. This condition is medically known as diaphragmatic hernia. Diaphragm is the muscle which helps us …
Thick green mucus from nose is a sign of sinus infection. Mucus secretion from nose is a physiological phenomenon which prevents the invading organism to enter the body.
Green Mucus From Nose
Usually the mucus secretion from nose is watery …
How to Stop Drooling During Sleep
Drooling is the accumulation of saliva in your mouth, eventually pouring down your lips, and slipping down your chick, making a little puddle in your pillow. Drooling happens unconsciously while sleeping. The mouth is …
Low blood sugar is also medically termed as hypoglycemia. Mismatch in the insulin-food-activity balance is the commonest cause for hypoglycemia.
Can Low Blood Sugar Cause Dizziness?
Low blood sugar can cause dizziness beside other symptoms.
- Glucose level < 60 mg/dl